Widgetized Section

The Treatment Room returns to Avonside Enterprise Park

LOCAL beautician, Sarah Clarke owner of The Treatment Room, returns to Scott’s Gym at Avonside Enterprise Park.

Sarah provides a range of treatments including manicures and pedicures using the luxury brand ‘Jessica’.  This brand focuses on care of the ‘natural nail’, using quality treatment base coats.  Sarah also offers ‘Gel’ polish treatments- the most convenient way to create long-lasting nails, without the worry of smudging or chipping.

As a Neal’s’ Yard organics consultant, Sarah can provide a truly relaxing and de-stressing facial using the most sensuous products from their essential oil infused ranges. You will undoubtedly leave with a renewed sense of well-being.

As well as gift vouchers for any of Sarah’s therapies,the treatment room also has a fabulous range of candles and  balms  infused with calming or energising essential oils, as well as beautiful  gift sets from the Neals’ Yard organics range.

If you are looking to treat a family member or friend  this Christmas then pop along to see the range at The Treatment Room at Scott’s Gym or call Sarah on 07984 598854/01225 703009 anytime.

To book an appointment, buy or order gift vouchers, skin care and beauty  gift sets  contact Sarah on 07984 598854/01225 703009 or email sarahosar@gmail.com.

All are available to buy or order during the opening hours of Scott’s Gym.

10 Responses to The Treatment Room returns to Avonside Enterprise Park

1. Latonyafer

February 23, 2018 at 10:54 am

This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0

XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass any anti-bot protection.
    Captcha Bypass Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, BING, Hotmail, Yahoo,
    Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com – and over 8400 other types!

You read this – it means it works! 😉
    Details on the official website of XEvil, there is a free demo version.

Check YouTube video “XEvil ReCaptcha2”

2. Heriberto Blenker

February 27, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Wow! This celebration image is really beautiful! Appreciate you for sharing.

3. Temeka Mcintee

February 28, 2018 at 10:53 am

Birthday wishes can be far more meaningful, when the receiver is made to truly feel happier and much more expectant about obtaining older.

March 4, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Well I like what you said,As a junior i want some suggestion. Check my video.Thanks http://ceesty.com/wmofVm

5. Alan Pilger

March 14, 2018 at 9:42 pm

You sure do understand what youre talking about. Man, this website is just great! I cant wait to learn much more of what youve have got to say. Im really happy that we discovered this after i did because I was really beginning to become bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!

6. Andy Deist

March 14, 2018 at 11:38 pm

I need improve my website, please can anybody look in?

7. Silvana Jensrud

March 15, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Yo, I am ranking the crap out of “PROFIT INSIDERS REVIEW”.

8. Latoya Mckennzie

March 16, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Thank you for making the sincere attempt to explain this. I feel very sturdy about this and also find out more. If its OK, as you reach more in depth knowledge, would you mind including more posts similar to this one with more information? It might be extremely helpful and great for me and my colleagues.

9. Thomasena Manny

March 16, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Your article always possess much of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just stating you are very innovative. Thanks again

10. Natasha Lanza

March 17, 2018 at 1:41 am

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and superb style and design.