Widgetized Section

Tops Hair Salon recognised in National Hair Federation magazine

SALON owner, Sandra  Stevens, who has owned Tops Hair Salon in Melksham since 1978, has been recognised by the National Hair Federation  (NHF) and featured in their nationwide magazine.

The magazine, Salon Focus, which is distributed to all members of the NHF across the UK, recently contacted Sandra to write a feature on how hairdressing has changed since she first took over, in order to celebrate the federation’s 75th year.

Sandra is featured alongside big names such as Gary Hooker and Michael Young, who have recently been announced as NHF ambassadors.

Sandra said, “We are really pleased to be featured in the magazine. Having been in the hairdressing industry for as long as I have, I can see how hairdressing has changed through the years.

“It is lovely to represent Melksham in the nationwide magazine as most salons featured are from the big cities, but it is also nice to be recognised within the industry for the great work we do here at Tops.”

11 Responses to Tops Hair Salon recognised in National Hair Federation magazine

1. Emory Winchenbach

February 27, 2018 at 6:17 pm

This celebration image looks fascinating! Appreciate you for sharing.

2. Mike Gobler

February 27, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Interesting happy anniversary image dear. These variations go nice together for the purpose. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post.

3. Jefferey Handerson

February 28, 2018 at 11:04 am

Birthday wishes can be in the kind of a solitary line, an set up quotation, or a entirely designed poem or essay. The fashion in which the birthday want is sent will count on the romantic relationship to the receiver.

March 4, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Well I like what you said,As a junior i want some suggestion. Check my video.Thanks http://ceesty.com/wmofVm

5. Gretchen Barufaldi

March 14, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Great website you got here! Yoo man great reads, post some more! Im gon come back so better have updated

6. Roberto Iwanski

March 14, 2018 at 11:15 pm

I’d have to talk to you here. Which isn’t some thing I do! I enjoy reading an article that can get people to believe. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

7. Markita Wortz

March 15, 2018 at 3:04 pm

This sort of considering develop change in an individual’s llife, building our Chicago Pounds reduction going on a diet model are a wide actions toward making the fact goal in mind. lose weight

8. Gillian Uhlenkott

March 16, 2018 at 5:12 pm

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! xrumer

9. Yan Colins

March 16, 2018 at 9:26 pm

What?s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.

10. Gilberto Bivings

March 17, 2018 at 1:14 am

my dad is a massage therapist and he can really relieve minor pains and injuries’

11. Geneva Washurn

March 18, 2018 at 4:36 am

The DubTurbo Beat Maker Software didn’t even exist back then…