Widgetized Section

Forbidden Nights’ Sexy Circus Tour

‘Circus just got sexy’ with Forbidden Nights. Get ready for the action-packed show rolling into town at the Assembly Hall on 19th January.

The show is guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat as the cast perform heart racing tricks and display sensational choreography.

This will be an evening to remember with thrills, fantasy and Forbidden thoughts at every turn! Forbidden Nights is a full theatre show with world-renowned circus performers and variety acts, jam-packed with action routines from opener until finale!

Routines include aerial chains, fire, acrobatics and live musicians… not forgetting the Forbidden’s side-splitting comedy compere and a few men in uniform thrown in for good measure.

Having made their debut on Britain’s Got Talent two years ago and packed houses since then, the boys are still in high demand at  theatres all over the country with an even bigger and hotter tour for 2018.

Be sure to come and see Forbidden Nights for an unbeatable night of glamour, talent and torsos. Leave your inhibitions at the door, the show has it all to keep you entertained with an unrivalled thrill ride packed full of energy, talent and comedy, giving you a night to remember. Sold Out.

11 Responses to Forbidden Nights’ Sexy Circus Tour

1. Jesus Fee

February 27, 2018 at 6:53 pm

These are good anniversary words. Appreciate you for sharing.

2. Gregg Fanning

February 27, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Anniversary celebration is a jubilation of a couple’s love for one another and can be huge or small-scale, but it is always pleasurable.

3. Verona Derouen

February 28, 2018 at 11:30 am

Birthday needs can be more significant, when the recipient is made to really feel happier and far more expectant about acquiring older.

March 4, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Well I like what you said,As a junior i want some suggestion. Check my video.Thanks http://ceesty.com/wmofVm

5. Clifton Olli

March 14, 2018 at 9:15 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and after this each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with similar comment. Perhaps there is however you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

6. Josue Onisick

March 14, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Rattling clean internet site , thanks for this post.

7. Clinton Therrell

March 15, 2018 at 3:00 pm

there are lots of cheap home security gadgets that you can buy online these days, i can find most of them from ebay`

8. Mckinley Jaarda

March 16, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We will have a link alternate contract among us!

9. Fredric Lujan

March 16, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Thank you for the good critique. Me and my friend were just preparing to do some research about this. We grabbed a book from our local library but I think I’ve learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such magnificent info being shared freely out there..

10. Neil Parido

March 17, 2018 at 1:10 am

Any INTEREST RATES doesn’t give attraction regarding virtually any excessive tax bill funds, to make sure you are really taking the application inside the jeans as a result of not really transforming your tax burden obligations.

11. Carmelo Szwede

March 18, 2018 at 4:21 am

I am happy that I observed this site, exactly the right info that I was searching for!