Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Story posted on
Melksham Town Council has installed seven new benches in the town. The benches were match funded by the area board as part of their outdoor seating funding programme in 2018.
The new benches are being put in place at the following locations:
• On the footpath linking Cranesbill Road to the Eastern Bypass adjacent to the noticeboard
• On the footpath between The Woody play area and the bridge heading towards Ruskin Avenue
• Three benches at intervals along the Eastern Bypass between Sandridge Road and Snowberry Lane
• On Sandridge Road, at the bus stop almost opposite No 29
• On Forest Road, after Murray Walk.
The town council reports, “It is hoped that the provision of these new benches will help more people to be able to walk along key routes within the town, by providing the opportunity for rest breaks along the way. Several other benches in the town have also been repaired and are now back in use.”