Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Story posted on
SANTA has asked the members of the Melksham Lion Club to help him when he visits the residents of Melksham this Christmas.
Santa and his reindeer, with some help from the Lions, will be touring the streets of Melksham, and setting up camp in a number of locations across the town for children to come and visit.
The Lions say, “After an agonising two years Melksham Lions Club are pleased to announce that we will once again be out and about with Santa and his reindeer.
“Due to driver availability we can only go around three areas but you can still come and see us at many static venues in and around Melksham in the run up to Christmas.
“Don’t forget to look at our Facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/ melkshamlionsclub.”
The current programme is, weather permitting:
Around the streets
• Wednesday 8th December, 6-8pm, Longford Road area
• Thursday 16th December, 6-8pm, George Ward area
• Tuesday 21st December, 6-8pm, Bowerhill area
• Saturday 27th November, 6-9pm, Grotto and Christmas tree lights switch on at The Kings Arms
• Sunday 5th December, 10-4pm, Co-op, Blackmore Road
• Friday 10th December, 10-2pm, Waitrose
Friday 10th December, 6-8pm, Under the Christmas tree in Market Place
• Saturday 11th December, 10-4pm, Asda
Sunday 12th December, 10-4pm, Asda
• Friday 17th December, 6-8pm, Verbena Court (car park near Water meadow)
• Saturday 18th December, 10-4pm, Sainsbury’s
• Sunday 19th December, 10-4pm, Lowden Garden Centre
• Friday 24th December, 10-2pm, Lidl
Melksham Lions Club add, “Thanks to all the venues for permission and thanks to the volunteers who are going to help us this year. Look out for the letter boxes on the float to send a message to Santa. Looking forward to seeing you all.”