Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Leading independent estate agent Lock and Key is proud to be a member of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
The Guild is a nationwide network of over 750 leading estate agents, all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Guild Membership is traditionally only granted to one agent in a given area.
This status means that Lock and Key has been judged to have met or exceeded the Guild’s exacting Membership criteria, and in recognition of this achievement has been selected as its sole representative in Melksham
Nigel Fitzgerald, managing director, Lock & Key said, “Since joining the Guild in April we are absolutely delighted to represent the network in Melksham. It is a tribute to all the hard work and investment in building our reputation for high quality professional service, and underlines our position as the leading estate agent in the area.”
Speaking on behalf of The Guild, CEO Marcus Whewell said, “We are pleased and proud to have Lock and Key as a member of the Guild in Melksham. Their excellent reputation and focus on outstanding service mean that they have become an important and valued asset to our organisation.”
However, Guild Membership is more than just a badge of quality and professionalism. Nigel added, “Belonging to the UK’s leading network of independent estate agents is also great news for our clients! For local homeowners looking to sell, instructing a Guild agent means outstanding and innovative marketing, and also access to the widest possible pool of buyers – not just in Melksham, but across the whole country – and more buyers mean the best price for your home!”
The Guild makes available to its members a unique portfolio of marketing services, including:
• A range of high quality, full-colour leaflets, broch-ures & other sales materials
• An exclusive six weekly Property Magazine, distributed nationwide through The Guild network
• Internet marketing to a worldwide audience via The Guild’s own highly rated property website, www.guildproperty.co.uk
• A countrywide referral network, linking Guild Members together with hundreds of other agents across the country and generating thousands of enquiries every year
• Direct, high profile access to the important and lucrative international and investment market through The Guild’s National Property Centre, located in London’s Park Lane
• A free, sophisticated, on line training programme (The Guild Associate Scheme) that ensures every office and its team are kept fully updated on any legal requirements and also best practice
“With all these advantages, Lock and Key is keen to further develop and enhance its reputation, marketing and service. added Nigel. “Estate agency is all about people, which is why we remain committed to the principles of good old-fashioned personal service that has always been our trademark.
“With the expert market knowledge and traditional customer service you expect from a leading local estate agent, plus unrivalled nationwide marketing power, Lock and Key and The Guild really together are a powerful, winning combination!”