Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Are you registered to vote?

WILTSHIRE Council is encouraging residents to make sure voting details for their address are correct and up-to-date.

Over the next few days, every property in Wiltshire will receive a Household Enquiry Form (HEF). This form is sent out every year to collect information to ensure anyone who is eligible to register at the property is actually registered.

A representative from Wiltshire Council said, “Although you may have already voted in elections or in a referendum, it is a legal requirement to provide the information requested to ensure it is still current and accurate.

“Please ensure you respond to this form to avoid reminders being sent.”

“If the information on the form is correct, to confirm your details, all you have to do is go to www.householdresponse.com or text 80212 and use the security codes printed at the top of the form. This is the quickest and easier way to confirm your information on the form is correct. You can also return the signed form by post.

“If the details are wrong on the form go online at www.householdresponse.com and select Wiltshire Council. You can update the details of eligible voters at your address by using the security codes provided at the top of your household enquiry form to make changes.

“Alternatively, you can amend the form and return it in the prepaid envelope provided.

“If you have added anyone to the form, they will still need to register to vote individually visit www. wiltshire.gov.uk/register-to-vote to find out how.

“You will need to provide their date of birth and national insurance number to complete their registration.”