FATHER Christmas, his reindeers and special postbox are still doing the rounds across Melksham just before he returns to the North Pole to prepare for the big day.
Santa has been busy flying around town on the Lions’ float and, in the run up to Christmas, you can find him and his friends in the following locations:
- Waitrose – Friday 15th December from 12 noon to 4pm.
- Sainsbury’s – Saturday and Sunday 16th and 17th December from 10am to 4pm.
- Lidl – Sunday 24th December from 10am to 4pm
- Pathfinder/Halifax Roads area – Thursday 21st December from 6pm to 7pm.
- Skylark Road – Wednesday 20th December from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Verbena Court – Wednesday 20th December from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
Exact stopping places for these days will be advised on social media.
“We look forward to seeing all of you again, young and old, during the festive period,” says the Lions events coordinator, Simon White.